Load more comments Krakow for Everyone Krakow s gay and gay friendly venues: Bars and Clubs Kitsch:
I'm now walking round Krakow not wishing to speak to anyone because i expect to receive the same crap. For instance, Finns drink more milk per capita than any other nation, a curious fact. If time is short or the formality of the tasting is too much, ask to sample the wines at the bar instead.
Corto Gay D
- Quite expensive but if you go as a stag party then you can have a pint and the odd dance. Run by a local family, the mistress of the house gave me invaluable advice on where to dine during my one night in Turku, which is how I found the Rocca restaurant and where I enjoyed as fine a dinner as I had at vastly more expensive restaurants in Stockholm and Oslo.
- They charged euro!
- Wet and Wild is owned and run by local experts, Quentin and his wife Malea.
- Maybe that doesnt float your boat but there is a nice one at 24 florianska st that will accomodate you : Reply Jun 22nd,
- Blue Bar is a nice bar with some darkrooms. The whole Maori Tours Kaikoura experience is completely authentic, ringing true at each moment.
- The Opera Bar on the concourse level is packed. My jaunt around the back roads of Ireland begins in Dublin.
Save room for a burger with porcini mushrooms and grilled onions at Gallo Pinto, then double back to Casa de Teatro in the Zona Colonial for live music, likely performed by a local rock band. Porto Pirata village ensures kids have a fun time with tons of activities on offer.
This might just give you some ideas for summer destinations or somewhere for the coming winter season. Guests are welcome to join in the daily harvest, but if I am any indication, the invitation leads to more sampling than hard labour.
The vibe up here is akin to the midway at a county fair, only instead of deep-f ried Oreos and f unnel cakes, chefs are composing ceviche à la minute and rolling masa into corn tortillas for fresh cheese and zucchini-blossom tacos.